DATA AND ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR SMART CITIES
Develop students’ understanding of the use and potential of Artificial Intelligence and Internet of Things (IoT) in the design and management of cities in order to improve living conditions for citizens and businesses by making cities more competitive and more environmentally sustainable.
40H FACE-TO-FACE / 30H SELF-STUDY
This module examines how local authorities use Artificial Intelligence combined with new technologies to address key challenges posed by an excessive urban population and make their territory more intelligent.
Whether it is for energy, transport, water or waste, an intelligent use of public data must be done by cities for a better management of the city of tomorrow.
- At the end of the course unit students will be able to:
- Identify the potential of AI for decision support
- Design Smart Cities data analysis models
- Improve AI innovations for the benefit of users
- Case study
- Classes and conferences
- Access to the Smart City Innovation Center platform and data from the Nice Côte d’Azur Metropolis